AIM Coaching is designed to support continuous learning and development for leaders and managers.It is a process that supports the organisation in retaining and growing talent to meet needs for today and the future.
Leaders are promoted into positions of greater responsibility for leading others and managing results at a different level. Without the new behaviours and skills necessary to achieve results you may soon discover a star employee performing at sub-optimal levels. Coaching is now offered as an investment in the long-term success of the company and its management and leadership teams.
Would your Managers be more effective if they mastered any of these skills?
- Understanding self and building effective relationships
- Personal productivity and time management
- Building staff motivation
- Managing teams for high performance
- Setting goals and measuring for extraordinary results
Of course they will. We understand this challenge and offer you solutions customised to your unique environment.
What to expect
- Understand role and how to be effective
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve relationships
- Adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of individual team members
- Communicate organisational goals that get results
- Manage staff through increased personal effectiveness
- Set goals and measure for success
- Balance work and life priorities
Executive and Management Coaching
Our program is designed for a mid- to senior-level executive who is preparing for a greater scope of responsibility or who needs support in bridging leadership gaps. We employ a range of assessments and customised developmental programs to provide the person being coached with discovery, awareness and motivation in designing their work and personal life for maximum effectiveness.
Our program can be integrated with the Clear Direction Manager and Leader Development program as well which includes elessons for an enhanced learning experience.
Who will benefit?
- high potential leaders
- leaders preparing for a major step up in leadership responsibilities
- leaders in a new position
- leaders who recently completed 360 feedback
Skills Development Coaching
This program is designed to help an individual develop skills in a specific area with the support and guidance of a trusted coach.
Our 6-8 week program is suitable for individuals needing support to improve:
- Time Management
- Personal Productivity
- Goal Setting
- Implementing ShortTerm Development projects eg new performance system, employee engagement, implementing new IT systems, strategic planning etc.
“People are not your most important asset. The right people are.” – Jim Collins, From Good to Great